Dunlop Foams Warranty
This Warranty applies to the Dunlop Foams products listed below that we have sold to you, the manufacturer, for use in your products. This Warranty only applies:
a) to defects in the Dunlop Foam caused by faulty workmanship or faulty materials during our foam manufacturing process;
b) for the warranty period listed below for the relevant Dunlop Foam from the date of your purchase.
Under this Warranty Dunlop Foams will repair or replace the affected foam without charge subject to the terms of this Warranty. To claim under this Warranty you must contact us promptly with your claim. We may inspect the foam at your premises, or we may require you to return the foam to us for that purpose.
This Warranty does not cover and we have no liability for:
c) any other component or any other part of your product and we will not be liable for any work or materials needed due to the foam replacement such as re-upholstery/re-covering costs or for any other costs or expenses associated with replacement of the foam in your product;
d) the following causes or actions (whether arising from your use or that of your customers):
· fair wear and tear (including softening of the foam associated with age and use)
· failure to follow any instructions for use/care of the foam or of your product;
· damage caused to the foam by accident, misuse, negligence, neglect or other external event;
· use of an incorrect foam grade;
· construction or use of your product in a manner that allows the foam to move and abrade against other materials or directly restraining, stapling or pinning the foam under tension;
· repair, modification or re-upholstery or other treatment of your product by other than you as the original manufacturer;
· other causes beyond our reasonable control.
We reserve the right to refuse warranty service if the returned product or the foam is in an unsanitary condition.
The original warranty period will not be extended as a result of repair or replacement under this Warranty.
This Warranty is given to you, the manufacturer, and is not transferable.
This Warranty is given by New Zealand Comfort Ltd t/a Dunlop Foams 41-71 Great South Road, Ōtāhuhu, Auckland 1062, phone 09 820 1612, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Marathon Foam||5 years|
|Elephant Foam||10 years|
|Enduro Foam||15 years (domestic use)/ 7 years commercial use|
|Foam Peel||3 years|
|Ergo fill||5 years|